The Breville BES920XL Dual Boiler offers commercial features and performance, in a domestic footprint. Espresso perfection requires precision temperature and pressure control, consistently, every time. At the heart of this machine is its dual stainless steel boiler heating system. The espresso boiler, for the espresso shot, is PID temperature controlled, while a separate steam boiler offers instant and powerful steam on demand. So you can extract your shot at the right temperature, delivering optimal flavor, while simultaneously steaming your milk to cafe quality. What’s more, there is another element in the group head, ensuring the entire system maintains a consistent temperature. The Dual Boiler also features an Over Pressure Valve (OPV) which limits the maximum pressure throughout the extraction, preventing bitter flavors in the shot. It also offers a true low pressure pre-infusion, which gradually increases the pressure to gently expand the grinds for an even extraction. But there’s much more to this machine for the coffee geek. Brew temperature and pre-infusion pressure and duration are all programmable. At the same time we’ve kept it simple with user-friendly features. An optional Auto Start setting preheats the machine at a programmed time; a top-fill 84 oz. (2.5L) water tank ensures easy access; and the dedicated hot water outlet makes it faster to preheat cups and prepare an Americano. There is also a shot clock and pressure gauge to help you improve your barista skills over time. The new Dual Boiler now includes a descaling function for cleaning at home, a Razor Dosing Tool for precision dosing and consistent extraction, plus a 2 year limited warranty. All you’ll need are some freshly ground beans and a bit of practice to rival the best cafe.
Made in China Settings: *Manual or Automatic Single & Double Shot Setting. *Personalised Temperature Settings. *Voltage: 110 – 120 Volts. *Power: 1700 Watts. *Dimension: 16?” x 15″ x 15″. *Warranty: 2 Year Repair Warranty. *Metal hook and lacing eyelet for secure lacing. Pre Infusion Function -Gradually increases water pressure to gently expand grinds for an even extraction.
- The Breville Dual Boiler with commercial features delivers third wave specialty coffee at home using the 4 keys formula; It has a professional Dual Boiler construction that delivers unparalleled temperature control and simultaneous extraction and steaming
- DOSE CONTROL GRINDING: Achieve a consistent and balanced espresso using the right amount of ground coffee; The 58mm porta-filter with 19-22 grams is the key for full flavor and third wave specialty coffee
- OPTIMAL WATER PRESSURE: The Over Pressure Valve limits the maximum pump pressure throughout extraction, helping prevent bitter flavors; Low pressure pre infusion gradually increases water pressure to gently expand grinds for an even extraction
- PRECISE ESPRESSO EXTRACTION: Dual stainless steel boilers and heated group head controlled by digital temperature control (PID) brings water to precisely the right temperature (+/- 2?F) to extract maximum flavor potential every time
- MANUAL MICROFOAM MILK TEXTURING: The steam wand performance allows you to hand texture microfoam milk of commercial machines that enhances flavor and is essential for creation of latte art
- LCD DISPLAY: Allows easy programming and has a espresso shot clock which displays shot duration that guides you to consistent extraction
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: 58mm Razor Dosing tool, 58mm Stainless Steel Portafilter, 1 Cup & 2 Cup Single and Dual Wall Filter Baskets, Integrated Tamper, 16oz Stainless Steel Milk Jug, Cleaning Kit, Water Hardness Test Strip, Water Filter Holder; Water Filter